Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mere Mortals 002- Free Comic Book Day part 2

Click to enlarge

Here is strip 002. I'm still waiting on the confirmation to Comic Genesis. So I will continue hosting on here. Now for some commentary on the strip- I decided to digitally letter this comic after the disappointment of my crappy hand lettering. I use the vector tool in Inkscape. The program is very intuitive and easy to use. The only problem I'm having is that it likes to crash. I just make frequent saves to combat this. Oh the digital font is from Blambot. Awesome site if you are looking for comic fonts for free and pay. I've been using blambot for nearly a year for some awesome fonts and this is the first time I used it for a comic. 

Join me next time for some art and hopefully the URL for the Comic Genesis site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment